Leigh and Ellie dive into Imagine Me & You for this Lez-ssentials episode, a recurring segment on the essential movies and TV shows in the lesbian canon. Imagine Me & You is a 2005 British rom com starring Piper Perabo as Rachel and Lena Headey as Luce. Leigh and Ellie love this movie and have a lot to say about love at first sight, British accents, why this florist is everywhere and the ridiculous DDR scene. Lez-ssentials comes complete with an Imagine Me & You drinking game because every lesbian movie should be accompanied by heavy drinking. This episode also comes with their first original Lez-ssentials song based off of the movie. "You're a Wanker Number 9." Follow along on Twitter: Lez Hang Out (@lezhangoutpod) and answer our Q & Gay at the end of every episode. Leigh Holmes Foster (@lshfoster) and Ellie Brigida (@ellieb2792). You can also join us on Facebook.com/lezhangoutpod and Instagram (@lezhangoutpod).
Lez-ssentials Drinking Game Rules
- Any time Luce explains what a flower means
- Any time Rachel and Luce stare at each other
- When you forget that Rachel's dad isn't Rupert Giles
- Whenever you hear a horrible euphemism used for lesbians: "vagitarian" etc.
- Anytime Rachel goes on a long philosophical rant (drink more if no one is paying attention)
- When the extra at the wedding dances
- Any time H asks a question
- Any time Rachel and Luce make up an excuse to touch each other